Not only is Get Off The Grid Fest about alternative energy, the Fest – main stage, presentation tents, dance tent, even vendors and food trucks – is powered entirely by alternative energy, namely solar power.
Since solar power and other forms of alternative energy is the cornerstone of the festival, we offer a free booth and presentation time to alternative energy companies which provide energy for the Fest. If you prefer to simply have a booth, the cost is $150 which includes booth space, presentation time (if you desire) and two tickets to the Fest.
We also welcome companies with products that assist in lowering energy usage such as: sustainable design, green builders and technology developers.
- The festival times are Friday, August 9 – 4-12 am; Saturday, August, 10 – 10-12 am; Sunday, August 11 – 10-6 pm. You can set up all day Thursday or Friday until 3 pm.
- The two people overseeing the Alternative Energy Expo and setup are two solar professionals with over 35 years combined experience.
- Get Off The Grid Fest will power all booths with renewable energy.
- There will be 24-hour onsite security beginning Thursday and continuing through Sunday.
- You will be able to unload your vehicles
- You can setup from Thursday through Friday at 3 pm. Then, no more vehicles on Fest site.
- Organization parking is directly across the street from the fest site.
Are you interested in joining us? Click here to fill out your contact information